Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world that cannot be shrunk into a description of mere few words. When you have fallen in love, life seems beautiful and worth living. Your world seems to revolve around your beloved and everything he/she does makes a difference in your life. To maintain the beauty of this lovely relationship you share with your beloved, it is important to remember a few things. You can call these tips, the rules of love!
- The first tip here is regarding money matters. Money is one thing that can shake the base of even the strongest of relationships. Hence this matter must always remain sorted. Both of you have to sit down and discuss the money matters and draw a line of responsibility with each other to make sure this never hampers your trust in your beloved.
- The second thing that must be kept in mind is that it is very important to respect each other in a relationship. Both of you are separate individuals with you own thinking, values and principles. It is important to respect each other’s opinions and view points and not condemn it ever, terming it to be ‘worthless’.
- The third very important matter is that of friends. It is important for both of you to understand that friends are a very important part of one’s life and just because you have entered as the lady love/ prince charming in his/her life, doesn’t mean they will ignore their friends. You indeed have a special place in your beloved’s life but friends too are important. So the next time your partner gives time to his/her friend(s), try and understand him/her rather than complaining and whining about it.
- Giving space has been a very important issue in every relationship. It is important for both the people in love to get some time off. It is not good to force your partner to be with you all the time or devote all his/her time to you. Everybody needs a break and there is no harm in it. This, no way, means that your partner is no more interested in you. It just means that he/she needs some time off.
- Honesty, trust and communication are the three most important things in a relationship. You must always remember never to be dishonest, break his/her trust or avoid talking over important matters with your partners. Lack of attention to any of these three things may take a toll on your beautiful relationship.
So lay down a few rules mutually to abide by them in all times and see your lovely relationship sweeten with time.